Monday, September 13, 2010

Rafael Nadal Grand Slams


What a year for the Spaniards, first they win the World Cup, then Albert Contador captures his third Tour De France and now Rafael Nadal grand slams at the U.S. Open.

Nadal beat out Serbian, Novak Djokovic, in a match that lasted more than 3 hours and was delayed several times due to rain. Only at the young age of 24, Rafael Nadal became the 3rd youngest man in to U.S. Open to have won an Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and the U.S. Open.


Rafael Nadal News

After taking the customary bite out of the trophy Nadal had this to say, “It feels like for the first time in my life I played a very good match in this tournament, better than I expected. I worked a lot my whole career to be here, and I still cannot believe I would have 4 Grand Slams.”
Now Nadal is expected to take some time away from tennis, possibly focusing on dating models and doing endorsements for male hygiene products.

No comments:

Post a Comment